Dear Interested party, WeRoad S.r.L protects the privacy of its Users. The data that may be communicated by the User through the Site will be treated with the utmost care and with all the tools aimed at ensuring its security, in full compliance with current regulations. We would like to inform you that the "European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data" (hereinafter "GDPR") provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Therefore, in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
The independent data controllers are the companies:
- WeRoad S.r.L, with registered office in Viale Cassala 30 - 20143 Milan (MI), VAT number 10380820968, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ("WeRoad"). For site registration activities, management of contact requests and sending of marketing communications.
- Glint s.r.l., with registered office in Viale Cassala 30 - 20143, Milan, VAT number 11198260967, e-mail email@example.com ("Glint"). For sales activities, payment management, refunds and invoicing related to the products offered through the Site.
The following may be subject to processing:
- Data collected automatically. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, during their normal operation, certain data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the operating system, browser and computer environment used by the user, name of the internet service provider (ISP), date and time of visit, website of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The processing of your data has the following purposes and legal basis:
- For data collected automatically, the legal basis is the data controller's legitimate interest and the purpose is to guarantee and improve the web browsing experience.
- For data voluntarily provided by the user, the legal basis is specified in the individual information provided, depending on the various services requested and provided through the site.
To the extent relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies. The recipients are appointed Data Processors.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
There is no transfer of your data to a third country. In the event of any processing of personal data outside the European Union, such processing will take place only after the adoption of adequate guarantees, as required by applicable law.
In accordance with the principle of limitation of storage (Art.5, GDPR), the verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically. In particular:
- Data collected automatically are processed for the strictly necessary time, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to verify its regular operation, also for security purposes or based on the deadlines provided by law.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
As "Data Subjects" to the processing, the user has the right:
- To access, rectify, erase, limit and object to the processing of data
- To obtain from the data controller the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance
- To revoke consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent before revocation
- To lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
- If it is not possible to request the erasure of the data, you can still object to the processing when justified by reasons relating to your particular situation.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised by written communication to be sent via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The personal data provided by you will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Controller. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper supports and on any other suitable type of support (e.g. cloud systems, digital storage and replacement conservation systems, etc.), in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided by the GDPR.
The information is provided only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained in this website. The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new regulations; therefore, the user is invited to periodically check this page to stay updated.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
There are no automated decision-making processes.